Welcome to the EFCE website
Since 1953 the European Federation of Chemical Engineering has promoted scientific collaboration and supported the work of engineers and scientists in 30 European countries. Moreover, from the very beginning Eastern and Central European countries were included.
Today the EFCE represents more than 100,000 chemical engineers in Europe.
With its 19 Working Parties and 6 Sections it covers all areas of Chemical Engineering.
We invite you to participate in the wide range of EFCE activities. We would especially like to draw your attention to our events and Sections , in which everyone is welcome to participate.
Student Mobility Award 2013
This year, the biennial EFCE Student Mobility Award will be presented for the fifth time and will take place on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 at the ECCE9 congress dinner.
The winners of the Student Mobility Award 2013 are:
1st Prize: Sandra Temmel, Austria
2nd Prize: Alessandra Pennati, Italy; and Reyes Aibar Abad, Spain
3rd Prize: Marta Bilbao Pardos, Spain; and Emmanouil Papadakis, Greece
EFCE Excellence Awards 2013 - Award winners
- Excellence Award in Mechanics of Particulate Solids 2013
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez Montellano, Spain
- Excellence Award in Process Safety 2013
Dr. Sofia Carnevali, Italy
- Excellence Award in Process Intensification 2013
Dr. Ernesto Altman Restrepo, Colombia
Glotzer deliverED Danckwerts chemical engineering lecture
FORTHCOMING EFCE EVENTS:
- 14th International Symposium on Loss Prevention and Safety Promotion in the Process Industry,
Florence, Italy, 12-25 May 2013 (EFCE Event No. 707)
- 9th World Congress of Chemical Engineering - WCCE9
Coex, Seoul, South Korea, 18-23 August 2013
incorportating the 15th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE2013)
3 rd ANNOUNCEMENT
- ESCAPE 23
Lappeenranta, Finland, 9-12 June 2013 (EFCE Event No. 712)
- 6th International Symposium on High Pressure Processes Technology
Belgrade, Serbia, 8-11 September 2013 (EFCE Event No. 708)
- 13th Conference on Comminution and Classification
Braunschweig, Germany, 9-13 September 2013 (EFCE Event No. 704)
- 10th International Conference on Distillation & Absorption
Friedrichshafen, Germany, 14-17 September 2014 (EFCE Event No. 705)
- 19th International Symposium on Industrial Crystallization
Toulouse, France, 16-19 September 2014 (EFCE Event No. 716)
© DECHEMA e.V. 1995-2007 alle Rechte vorbehalten